Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar Zero

Options
  • 16-09-2008 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Ive gotten guitar zero since i sold my playstation, but i cant seem to get it to work, can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭richie_os

sorry forgot to say, the game starts up okay, its just the controls dont seem to work

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

richie_os wrote: »
    sorry forgot to say, the game starts up okay, its just the controls dont seem to work

Hey there,
    You need to provide a bit more info. What console is it for a start?

If it's Guitar Hero 3 with the wireless controller, you need to check for the obvious, batteries in the right way, another set of batteries (sometimes the ones that come with the box can be dead) etc.

If it's the 360 version, you need to press the button on the 360 that picks up controllers, then press the small black button on the bottom of the guitar controller so that the two can pair together.

Good luck.
    VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

lol, i think hes talking about the free PC clone called guitar zero. tbh i tried it once ages ago and it seemed to be a bit of a mess. if i were you i'd stick with frets on fire, a much better free PC game like guitar hero. just bang it into google and you'll find it, very easy to install and use.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

grimm2005 wrote: »
    lol, i think hes talking about the free PC clone called guitar zero.

Jesus, I really have been asleep this week, haven't I?
    VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Ye, Frets on Fire is decent enough.

I have GH3 on the Wii, and I hooked the guitar up to my laptop via bluetooth, and uised glovePIE to pick up the guitar properly. I then hooked the laptop to the plasma and outputted in hi-def resolution. So I was playing FoF on the GH3 guitar in hi-def. it rocked!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

Frets on Fire now has a Rock Band "skin"... looks awesome ;)

Advertisement