Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Reccomendations

• 16-09-2008 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

can anyone reccomend a band similar to avenged sevenfold? they have a really unique style but if there were similar bands id really love to give em a listen :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭suckslikeafox

Maybe Trivium? Thought they are a little heavier. Depends what A7X album you prefer, I find they change styles a lot between albums

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭richie_os

ive tried trivium, not too mad about them tbh, and every different style that a7x have used has grown on me, particularly their new more mellow style such as in Dear God

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭suckslikeafox

Hmm dunno what to say to ya then...what do you think of Lostprophets?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭richie_os

havent heard them really, i'll go have a look now, thanks :)

Advertisement