Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit of a wierd one when editing.

Options
  • 16-09-2008 1:52am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just noticed this when editing a post. Instead of save or whatever it has the text vote now. Obviously not very important but thought I'd raise it.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Do you still have this problem? Couldn't replicate it myself in basic checks.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

No, maybe I was doing something weird before I hit the edit button that caused it.

Ok, saw this bug myself, so it's not a once off. Seems like it would be a vBulletin bug, don't imagine anything else could cause it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I was thinking it might just be my cache playing tricks on me. Guess not. It probably is a vbulletin bug I'm sure they'll fix it in a update.

Looks like this is possibly an issue with vBulletin and WebKit.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/project.php?issueid=24225

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement