Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iron Stomach .... who's going, what to expect, etc....

Options
  • 16-09-2008 2:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

Any ideas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

It's good craic. My advice is not to stand in the first few rows, for obvious reason. It's pretty bad, but nothing that'd make you feel ill watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

I ate 3 tins of anchovies in first year. But I love anchovies, so it wasn't really a contest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

make sure you have lunch before you go.When is it on anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

All you can really know to expect is someone puking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭irish.rugby.fan

Confirmed to be hosted by the lads from "How Low Can You Go".

Love that show.

Should be a god laugh!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

It was brilliant though I feel very ill after it.

Johnny Cosgrove once again reigned supreme.

Highlights included:

Lakewater Bongs
    A backward sandwich consisting of 1lb of butter, dog food and bread (the latter 2 as the filling)
    Pints of Buttermilk mixed with Vinegar.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Well done to Treasa Wotsit too (she ran for ILO last year), she came second.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

i still maintain that the tampon soaked in tabasco sauce was the worst of the lot.i was rolling around on the ground almost gagging when they served that one up and Baz announced that they were "fresh from the toilets at electric picnic"

ugh:(

Advertisement