Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone with mibi claim

Options
  • 16-09-2008 5:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

had a car accident end of may im pretty banged up and car gone to a better place.
    Just wondering about other peoples experiences with them.Waiting time for payout/happy with amount recieved etc??Or anything else you'd care to mention

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

about 7 years ago I got hit by an uninsured driver, Hit and Run but he was caught within the hour as I got the reg of the car,
    It took years to sort out, I tried to settle it privately for him to paid for the repair of my car and medical bills. But promises kept getting broken.

Went to lawyer and sued through the IMIB, got a settlement will not disclose as only myself and hubby know.
    It took about 3 years in all. a lot of hassle and doctors visits for my son and I who were both in the car at the time.
    Didn't have the money to fix the car so I had to borrow one for a few months and then borrow the money to get my car back when it was fixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 devereux08

Yeah!seems like its going to be a lengthy process for me too.Its crazy that you have to wait so long to get sorted! Especially when you are put in the situation through no fault of your own.

Advertisement