Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jericho has the trots!..

Options
  • 16-09-2008 7:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

But only when he's out for his walkies, he goes once and its almost always the trots. The rest of the day he's fine, anyone got any idea's on this one?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Its all the bobbing around when he is walking. Loosens things up, I think its pretty normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭carwash_2006

I presume you mean he has loose stools? When he goes at home is it normal? What food is he on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I presume you mean he has loose stools? When he goes at home is it normal? What food is he on?

Only when he's out he get it, yes loose stools.

His food is Royal Canin.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

My dog does the same, i think its all the excitement and moving around when they are on a walk. Cooper usually does one good poo, then some loose stuff will come out after.

Advertisement