Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

European Price Cut Official

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Well at least we know for sure now it starts tomorrow :D
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055380673

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Was told in gamestop today the price drops aint till next week and the elite will cost around 360 euro :confused:

I was in this evening and they said it is from Tomorrow

I just picked up an xbox 360 Elite and 2 games Tiger Woods 09 and Star Wars Force Unleashed for 299 whohoooo great deal in HMV.. (the deal doesn't come with those games but he let me pick :) )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,978 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I just picked up an xbox 360 Elite and 2 games Tiger Woods 09 and Star Wars Force Unleashed for 299 whohoooo great deal in HMV.. (the deal doesn't come with those games but he let me pick :) )

I was over in Blanch today and looking at their 360 offers it was the Elite + wireless adaptor + GTA4 + Halo 3 and that was listed at 365, so I questioned one of the sales assistants about the Elite and 2 games for 299, he said it wasn't listed, anyway he conversed with one of his co-employees and came back to say he could do it with Halo3 & GTA 4 but without the wireless adaptor, so bought it there on the spot. I did check Game and Zavvi but no better deals.

Thanks for the headsup Muppetkiller :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭MrSparkle

I picked up an Elite on Friday in GameStop Rathmines, I think it was 320 with 2 games from a list, I got Halo 3 and Gears of War. Wrecked after playing them for the whole weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭CJackson

Picked up a Premium 60GB for 239 in XtraVision Naas for my brother. Didnt bother with anything off their specials "list" because all the games on offer are sitting on the shelf behind for 10-20quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 nop

just picked up a 60gb with an extra controller halo 3, gears, pgr4 and forza 2 all for 280 am very happy

Advertisement