Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild stuff and time.

• 16-09-2008 9:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

With WoW I found you had to get blocks of time in the region of 4-6 hours at times for guild raids 3 or 4 times a week to progress with raid content.

Is War different?.

Can you pop on for 2 hours 3 times a week and not get demoted to say a casual member of a guild..or 'non-raider' .

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Hi Brian,2 hour stints is all i ever do in mmos.
    In wow i didnt raid very often,mostly ran heroics,didnt pvp much as it sucked.
    When i cancelled wow in the questionare part where they ask why i quit.
    Apart from WAR i said its because i dont have time for 4 hour + game sittings and the loot in heroics was just not goood enough.
    I never join guilds who dont allow a casual player to play when they like,i pay for my subs they dont :)

So far in WAR i can see the world rvr is great fun,ive often logged on to do a few quests but got side tracked by the huge world rvr battles that seem to rage on for hours.
    Maybe with WARs raid pve content progression might need huge time also,i not playing long enough to know.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Yeah when I quit WoW it was because of the time thing. Whole Saturdays spent in Molten Core to end up with no loot. Forget it. That's a job not a game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

Now 2 things...nope 3 things to do.

1.find the game somewhere..(trying to find zavvis arklow branch phone number)

2.Find Where Cully plays.

3.Pretend to wife this isnt like WoW.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Check your pms Brian.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Nem_e

TUT TUT! Brian

"3.Pretend to wife this isnt like WoW. "

Are you falling off the MMO Wagon and not inviting your Brother along

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Dcully wrote: »
    Check your pms Brian.