Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get from Sandyford (industrial estate) to Cabinteely.

Options
  • 16-09-2008 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭

Here's exactly where i need to go:

http://www.vazumo.com/companydetails/103390/Bank+of+Ireland

(See address: Operations centre, cabinteely)

i need to use our excellent public transport system. To avoid getting lost, i think i'll just go to town first and get a bus out in that direction.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i reckon a 45 or 145 bus will get you close enough. you might have to walk down to the n11 from the Ind estate tho...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Get a taxi and save yourself the grief of waiting and walking.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

no easy way dude, 45 and 145 and 84 pass it but its a walk from sandyford to the bus, a fair walk, unless maybe you get 116 to n11

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

15/20 mins walk from the industrial estate. Get on a 145 or an 84. Ask to be let off At the bridge at cabinteely. Cross the road, walk up to the Police station, Turn Right, and its Op cabinteely Park, about 100m up.

goodluck!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

^^ exactly what he said ^^

...or a 46C aswell...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭jaffa20

^^ exactly what he said ^^

...or a 46C aswell...

Where does the 46c stop in sandyford? I got the job so now i need to be there by 9 everyday. I'm thinking the 114 to Stillorgan rd (newton park ave) and the 45 from there and that should take 40 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Where does the 46c stop in sandyford? I got the job so now i need to be there by 9 everyday. I'm thinking the 114 to Stillorgan rd (newton park ave) and the 45 from there and that should take 40 mins.

It doesn't, same walk out to White cross. But it does also go to Cabinteely.

Yeah 114 to White's Cross and 46c,145,84 or
    114 to Blackrock and 45 will do it.

The Luas may do ya too when it opens next spring

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Here's exactly where i need to go:

http://www.vazumo.com/companydetails/103390/Bank+of+Ireland

(See address: Operations centre, cabinteely)

i need to use our excellent public transport system. To avoid getting lost, i think i'll just go to town first and get a bus out in that direction.

Thanks for any help.

You have several options from Sandyford Industrial Estate:
    1) Walk to the N11 at Brewery Road or White's Cross
    2) Take the 114 to the N11 at White's Cross
    3) Take the 47, 115 or 116 (both very infrequent) to Stillorgan Village

and then take any of the:

46C, 84, 145 to Cabinteely Village

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mcgov

Finnegan Bray buses pass by Cabinteely on the N11 every half hour or so. It goes from Bray right up to Sandyford industrial estate. sometimes find it a bit inconsistant though.

Advertisement