Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone 3g performance on n95 8gb

• 16-09-2008 9:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

I an finding that the 3g data performance on vodafone is pretty poor. It seems to be very intermittant, sometimes it flies along for web browsing and other times will not load webpages for minutes at a time.

Strangely for other applictions than opera mini and the in built browser, it seems to work more reliably.

I have full 3.5 hsdpa at home with good coverage and im using the vodafone isp apn on the 1gb promo.

It has gotten to the point of where i generally use the web in gsm mode as it tends to work more often than 3g but is obviously a lot slower.

It must be the network as i was in hong kong recently and it was lightning fast on the csl network there.

Pissed off to say the least :(

Anyone else having similar issues?

Comments

Advertisement