Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

"If a car isn't used, it doesn't exist"

Options
  • 16-09-2008 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

"If a car isn't used, it doesn't exist" thats a quote from this video here. I think it's James Glickenhaus who said it in the video above, which is about his coachbuilt Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina

What do you think, does he have a point with this statement?

I have to give the guys props for not being afraid to drive his creation and that vid was a little short!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

jozi wrote: »
    "If a car isn't used, it doesn't exist" thats a quote from this video here. I think it's James Glickenhaus who said it in the video above, which is about his coachbuilt Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina

What do you think, does he have a point with this statement?

I have to give the guys props for not being afraid to drive his creation and that vid was a little short!

hmmm

meh, its a ferrari, why waste your time posting ?? no offence or anything but there utterly rubbish performance wise and look like they deserve a good high speed hugh with a lap post.

i dont feel for many italian motors as you may have noticed.

weather the car excists or not only matters to the people who think/thought or just made the thing...

funny how a car manufactuar has 100 ideas for a new car every year but 1, maybe 2 make it to be made... ( 1 per range... like a 2 door h/b, a jeep, a mini van etc. )

S.I.R wrote: »
    hmmm

meh, its a ferrari, why waste your time posting ?? no offence or anything but there utterly rubbish performance wise and look like they deserve a good high speed hugh with a lap post.

weather the car excists or not only matters to the people who think/thought or just made the thing...

funny how a car manufactuar has 100 ideas for a new car every year but 1, maybe 2 make it to be made... ( 1 per range... like a 2 door h/b, a jeep, a mini van etc. )

Ive read that twice any I still can't understand what you are trying to say :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I suspect S.I.R has been drinking again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

S.I.R wrote: »
    hmmm

I don't know how you do it..but you manage to make a stupider post about cars every day. I thought it had got to breaking point when you said the only difference between a type r and normal civic was an engine and stickers.

but..you keep going.
    god help ya.

Advertisement