Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlinn Hall

Options
  • 16-09-2008 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Need to get some advice on what this development is like. I like the finish on the houses & the location but people keep telling me to stay away & buy in places like Cois Farraige & Marlmount. If anyone knows anything about Carlinn Hall or has heard anything can they please let me know...

Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

Check out http://www.carlinnhall.com/

I don't know your circumstances but wouldn't have thought it was the best time to be buying a new house. The way the prices are dropping I would be tempted to hold off a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It sounds like you have seen the houses so posting a link to their own website is probably of little use to you. You say you like the finish, my one concern is the build quality - but if you're happy with it then don't let it stop you. What people tell you to go elsewhere and for what reasons????

Holding off until prices fall is applicable to any development and not just Carlinn Hall. That's for another discussion though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

One problem with it is its proximity to DKIT, loads of houses will be rented to students, and the residents of rockfield know about the problems this brings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 FrancieB

Just be careful with Marlmount. While the agents wont admit it, the prices on the 3-4 bedroom houses has dropped by 50k in the couple of months. Plus there is so many unoccupied houses up there, you'll be living on a building site for years to come.

Advertisement