Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please make iPhone sub forum

• 16-09-2008 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

Please make an iPhone sub forum as size of the iPhone thread has become ridiculous.

Either people are expected to read over 2,000 previous posts before asking or they're expected to ask questions which have already been asked over and over again. I'm at a loss trying to decide which makes least sense.`

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Yep, done now.

Resinstall internet explorer and you should see it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,996 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

LA3G wrote: »
    Please make an iPhone sub forum as size of the iPhone thread has become ridiculous.

Either people are expected to read over 2,000 previous posts before asking or they're expected to ask questions which have already been asked over and over again. I'm at a loss trying to decide which makes least sense.`
    +1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭JTMan

This has been asked numerous times before.

Mods please listen ... please create an iPhone sub forum

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭MeWantBroadband

An iPhone forum is an obvious step to take.

Being a mod on Boards.ie seems to attract power-trippers who never have had power in real life. Seriously, 'post to the 2000+ message thread because we have a ****ty search function AND BECAUSE I SAID SO!'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Fungus wrote: »
    This has been asked numerous times before.

Mods please listen ... please create an iPhone sub forum

The mods don't make the decision. They can suggest it but ultimately it's the admins decisions.

There's a thread here - voice your opinion on it.

Being a mod on Boards.ie seems to attract power-trippers who never have had power in real life. Seriously, 'post to the 2000+ message thread because we have a ****ty search function AND BECAUSE I SAID SO!'

Cya in a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

actually the search function is great :)

the iPhone threads are there as 100s of peopel ask the same questions again and again... unlocking / sorucing / speculation etc... i.e. what the thread titles describe... any other topics related to the iPhone you can post in a new thread...

until the level of new iPhone related threads increases way more than at present i don't see the point of a new forum / sub forum specifically for the iPhone...

p.s. your post was way out of line with the remit of this forum (read the rules)... take your week's ban and think about how to post in future in a more civilised / helpful manner

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement