Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a sound engineer!!!!

Options
  • 16-09-2008 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi lads,

I'm planning to open a small project studio (nothing to fancy), but by myself is impossible to pay rent some spaces asking. So I'm looking for a couple of persons that would like to share the space and work with me.

I'm looking for serious and commited people, I've already few clients on the line but without a proper space I've to record in rehearsal room, and even if the sound is perfect i have to paid for them.

So if you finish one of the many sound engineer college in town and cannot find some work experience, send me a pm and we can work out something.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

Where is the studio going to be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 voodoo66

Sorry about that.

Somewhere in Dublin, when I have somebody interest we will decide the perfect location.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭hexagramer

pmed you man

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

voodoo66 wrote: »
    Hi lads,

I'm planning to open a small project studio (nothing to fancy), but by myself is impossible to pay rent some spaces asking. So I'm looking for a couple of persons that would like to share the space and work with me.

I'm looking for serious and commited people, I've already few clients on the line but without a proper space I've to record in rehearsal room, and even if the sound is perfect i have to paid for them.

So if you finish one of the many sound engineer college in town and cannot find some work experience, send me a pm and we can work out something.

Thanks

The rents are certainly very expensive, one would want a good deal and a steady income to pay the crazy land lord! Much of your post is hard to understand but I think I understand it.

You are looking for a couple of serious engineers to split the rent on a premises right?

Advertisement