Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Softener Outdoor Housing

Options
  • 16-09-2008 11:55am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm getting a water softener installed shortkly but the only problem is we have to put the unit outside as we don't have enough room in the kitchen, so of course we need a housing for the unit.

The unit is about 1.5 feet high and 1.5 wide, any idea where I could get perhaps a plastic housing for it that has a removable cover for it so it can be refilled easily

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

You could try an electricians supplier like City Electric or other and ask for an IP65 cabinet. They are plastic coated steel, and have a lockable door and come in a range of sizes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭O7Pat

Cabaal wrote: »
    I'm getting a water softener installed shortkly but the only problem is we have to put the unit outside as we don't have enough room in the kitchen, so of course we need a housing for the unit.

The unit is about 1.5 feet high and 1.5 wide, any idea where I could get perhaps a plastic housing for it that has a removable cover for it so it can be refilled easily

Cabaal, did you ever get anything suitable? I am now in the very same situation

Advertisement