Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monkstown Ring Road, D'Laoire

Options
  • 16-09-2008 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭

Seems clearance work on this project is well advanced. Primary construction can't be far off. Anyone with information on scheduled construction and opening dates, please post it here!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

D.L.R. wrote: »
    Seems clearance work on this project is well advanced. Primary construction can't be far off. Anyone with information on scheduled construction and opening dates, please post it here!
    I'm fully aware of all the controversy surrounding this one, but I'm not feeling it myself. Filling in missing roads aids not just motorists but pedestrians and bikes, as well as buses. The reservation for this one has been on the cards for decades. Just get on with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Is this the N11 - Stradbrook one or something different?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭dubhthach

Here is the EIS it the "Plan sheet" has the map of the scheme:
    http://www.dlrcoco.ie/roads/MonkstownRingRoad.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

how the heck is this classed as the monkstown ring road?!

Advertisement