Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,394 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

They all love underestimating:

chad.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

The Dolphins are making long drives at will. What has happened NE's Defense? When was the last time the Pats allowed 4 TD's?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

3 rushing TD's and 1 pass for a TD from Ronnie Brown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,900 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Their offense has been impressive to be fair. Brown having a dream day. Its just not happening, Adelius Thomas was all over Pennington on their last drive and Pennington gets away and makes a 15 yard pass on the run. Everything going right for Miami.
    Cassel has done nothing wrong, the Receivers have been poor. And Miami have done well in stopping the run.

Just one of those days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

eagle eye wrote: »
    Their offense has been impressive to be fair. Brown having a dream day. Its just not happening, Adelius Thomas was all over Pennington on their last drive and Pennington gets away and makes a 15 yard pass on the run. Everything going right for Miami.
    Cassel has done nothing wrong, the Receivers have been poor. And Miami have done well in stopping the run.

Just one of those days.

Other than the fact our running game is non existent. Yes Dolphins having a dream day but no excuse poor defense Pats D look lost and Morris cant run stop giving him the fooking ball he is old and ijured and honestly we had this argument he cant find the lanes Lamont should be carrying fact. Bill B needs to get his head out of his ass right now we are throwing far too much pressure on Matt Cassell he is not Tom ****ing Brady stop throwing so much.

• Advertisement

Other than the fact our running game is non existent. Yes Dolphins having a dream day but no excuse poor defense Pats D look lost and Morris cant run stop giving him the fooking ball he is old and ijured and honestly we had this argument he cant find the lanes Lamont should be carrying fact. Bill B needs to get his head out of his ass right now we are throwing far too much pressure on Matt Cassell he is not Tom ****ing Brady stop throwing so much.
    Jordan was doubtful for the game today. Maybe he is not in good shape. That comment there is a bit ott. Thats the best Coach in the NFL you are talking about. Yeah the D have not been great either but the way its went for Miami its just a day to forget really. Unfortunate that our regualar season streak is over but we expected that to happen at some stage this season anyways, especially after Tom Brady got injured.

Jordan was doubtful for the game today. Maybe he is not in good shape. That comment there is a bit ott. Thats the best Coach in the NFL you are talking about. Yeah the D have not been great either but the way its went for Miami its just a day to forget really. Unfortunate that our regualar season streak is over but we expected that to happen at some stage this season anyways, especially after Tom Brady got injured.

Yes he is one of the best Head Coaches in the NFL but for fook sake throwing the ball too much and putting pressure on Cassell is ridiculous everyone else sees it but him Dude im a long time pats fan and stand by my team no matter what but right now offensively we are a fooking joke Use your backs more instead of forcing the pass. Cassell fumbled due to the fact every reciver was covered so he took off. Let your backs try pound it on the ground and ask yourself when are pats players never off the injury list? Lamont looked fine last week and the 3 carries he had today he looked fine. 31 attempted passes compared to 17 carries on the ground is ridiculous. For Tom Brady that was perfect but Cassell doesnt need that pressure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

He got sacked 4 times by the Dolphins.Where's your brilliant o-line and your fantastic defense that ye were on about?

titan18 wrote: »
    He got sacked 4 times by the Dolphins.Where's your brilliant o-line and your fantastic defense that ye were on about?
    Oh, Mr anti New England turns up when we lose our first game this season. I suppose you just looked up the stats as usual. How did you find out Google?

Oh, Mr anti New England turns up when we lose our first game this season. I suppose you just looked up the stats as usual. How did you find out Google?

I said this about a week or two ago when Brady went down.Ye disagreed.I'm pointing to this game now as proof that I was right

• Advertisement

Eh are you watching the game 2 of the sacks actually came because Cassell rolled out of the pocket twice and honestly the Patriots have been **** today anyway collectively.

So why dont you actually go watch the game instead of googling stats. Who do you support anyway?

I said this about a week or two ago when Brady went down.Ye disagreed.I'm pointing to this game now as proof that I was right

It proves nothing.

Eh are you watching the game 2 of the sacks actually came because Cassell rolled out of the pocket twice and honestly the Patriots have been **** today anyway collectively.

So why dont you actually go watch the game instead of googling stats. Who do you support anyway?

I support the Eagles and why is he rolling out of the pocket?As it's collapsing,due to the poor o-line.Ye had to throw aswell.Maroney is out and ye were always down.

I support the Eagles and why is he rolling out of the pocket?As it's collapsing,due to the poor o-line.Ye had to throw aswell.Maroney is out and ye were always down.

You know what watch the game and come back to me Im not going to explain the plays to you as you are going to tell me im wrong and we will go around in circles. believe what you want.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

In fairness it's far too easy to rely on hindsight to prove your point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Felt sorry for the Bengals there, they deserved to get a win there.

Hey, just saw Vikings won! Excellent for them, delighted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

You werent right. Some of the crap you spouted was unbelieveable that I doubt even the biggest anti pat would agree with.

Teams with bad o-lines dont go 17-1 no matter who they have as their QB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Colts in a bad way at the minute.

Jags 1st and goal.

4 minutes left.

17-14 Jags.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

As i type the Jags are 17-14 up on the Colts, away, with 3:49 to play and on 2nd and Goal.

This win could launch our season. Epic performances from Fred Taylor and Maurice Jones-Drew could prove every single person who predicted in this thread wrong! :p

*Please dont come back to haunt me...*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 forumtilt

did denver actually start a defense? Im watching the nfl.com webcast and every time no has the ball they score, brees at 400 yards passing. lolz I bet on denver -5 obv.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 forumtilt

Trojan wrote: »
    Felt sorry for the Bengals there, they deserved to get a win there.

Hey, just saw Vikings won! Excellent for them, delighted!

i agree. Damn manning!

ahh for ****s sake.

i ****ing hate Peyton Manning.

Interesting end coming up to this game:D

Nearly put me house on Garrard throwing an interception now.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    ahh for ****s sake.

i ****ing hate Peyton Manning.
    Cooolts!!!!

What a drive! Two weeks in a row Manning has dug us out. Unbelievable :D:D:D

NOt over yet :pac:

Dammit, thought it was over. Nooo!

Here we go.

Talk about pressure on the kicker.

Field goal:pac:

F**K

• Advertisement

OH MY GOD!

JOSH SCOBEE YOU LITTLE BEAST!!!

What a kick, 51 yards to win it. AMAZING! Wooooooo!

Advertisement