Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ANNOUNCEMENT"THE GATHERING 3" - Vote in the Poll if you're going.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Once a month? God, are you trying to put me out on the street?

Yeah, most likely be the four of us, just trying to sort transport, getting down is the problem, traffic will be horrible on a friday evening...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

Maxforce,
    Im rounding up my navan team probably 6-8 only, 1st battalion (blanchardstown) willing to support but could not confirm number. Team FRAG cannot commit as they have their own intergames in HRTA, Team Dark Knights-Biboy is busy cracking his systema m4a1 on tin cans. thats the status of dublin meath louth area Filipino airsofteers.

Founder Ireland's 1st Filipino Airsoft team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

Maxforce,
    Im rounding up my navan team probably 6-8 only, 1st battalion (blanchardstown) willing to support but could not confirm number. Team FRAG cannot commit as they have their own intergames in HRTA, Team Dark Knights-Biboy is busy cracking his systema m4a1 on tin cans. thats the status of dublin meath louth area Filipino airsofteers.

Founder Ireland's 1st Filipino Airsoft team

nice to see you coming sorry to hear the others are busy an cannot make it .
    rergards evelyn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

GAH!!!!!
    Angry_tiger.jpg

F#@& and every other swear ever. We cant come! No way to get to ye :( :mad: Missed two and now I'm missing 3!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Please Please Please somebody gimme a lift down, I dont mind leaving the lads behind, I wanna go!

/end tantrum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Yes - Pay on arrival
    Count me in.

Would also like to use this opportunity to request a lift from anyone that has space.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Hey Martin and Evelyn,

Am hoping to make it down for at least one of the days myself, providing the new bambino and Mrs. don't mind. Am assuming I can pay on the day??

sci-ops wrote: »
    Hey Martin and Evelyn,

Am hoping to make it down for at least one of the days myself, providing the new bambino and Mrs. don't mind. Am assuming I can pay on the day??

no problem of course you can pay on the day many congrats on the new arrival delighted to hear everything went so well for you both

GAH!!!!!
    Angry_tiger.jpg

F#@& and every other swear ever. We cant come! No way to get to ye :( :mad: Missed two and now I'm missing 3!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Please Please Please somebody gimme a lift down, I dont mind leaving the lads behind, I wanna go!

/end tantrum.

come on guys has anyone got a spare seat for lethalor anyone else i am sure they would be very greatful and maybe do what ye did the last time and say if ye have a spare sit or something regards evelyn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭irishlostboy

No
    come on guys has anyone got a spare seat for lethalor anyone else i am sure they would be very greatful and maybe do what ye did the last time and say if ye have a spare sit or something regards evelyn

ditto. looking for liftage here if possible
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055392698
    if need be i will bus and hitch down, but i would rather travel in style :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Bob D'Nailer

Yes - Pay on arrival
    ditto. looking for liftage here if possible
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055392698
    if need be i will bus and hitch down, but i would rather travel in style :o

I'll be driving down from Dublin on the friday evening after work and will have space for 2-3 ppl depending on gear.
    BUT.....I won' t be returning to Dublin on the sunday I'll be headed for Tipperary. Can drop ppl top Limerick/Limerick Junction train stations or Bus stop.

P.M. me if interested

• Advertisement

Yes - Pay on arrival
    Where in Dublin are you based Bob?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

gonna get yous to count me out im afraid, its in the middle of me work experience

No
    P.M. me if interested

super mega PM wings its way to you now. nice one!! ;)

hey weeder, pulling a sicky is part of the whole "work experiance". makes it authentic.
    seriously though, bummer. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Bob D'Nailer

Yes - Pay on arrival
    Where in Dublin are you based Bob?

I'll be parked in the Red Cow Luas Depot on the friday. I don't really know my way around Dublin too well so if you can make your way there would be excellent...

Already have Irishlostboy signed up so drop me a PM if interested.

Bob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Shinealight

No
    Hello, this thing seems pretty popular judging by the lentht of this thread, is it still ok to j ust show up there next week and pay on the spot?8

No
    is it still ok to j ust show up there next week and pay on the spot?8

ditto. i will have to pay on arrival if that is ok?

Hello, this thing seems pretty popular judging by the lentht of this thread, is it still ok to j ust show up there next week and pay on the spot?8

hi evelyn here go to the first post we madeabout rule and regs and you will get all your info there it depends on your age and if we have enough places left to accomadate you that is why we ask for prepayment we need to know numbers for food and insurance kind regards

ditto. i will have to pay on arrival if that is ok?
    just pm me irishlost boy with your details if you cannot get acess to paypal you can send me a postal order and pm an will send you address

ok guys can i get a total on whos coming as i need to order my food and get things organised just post up coming or pm me thanking you evelyn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Yes - Pay on arrival
    Evelyn: I've added a public poll to the thread for you so people can vote to say if they are coming or not and you will be able to see a list of usernames.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

No
    yeah boi my saw is coming into action ha ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭The Warehouse

If we worn't so busy we would be down there with bells on, well with our aegs anyway. Sounds great!!

We will be there next time, to kick ass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

No
    will be there, will book online sunday afternoon, can you buy bb's down there? how much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

will be there, will book online sunday afternoon, can you buy bb's down there? how much?

Cool. We have 3000 bottles for €10.

Many Thanks.

No
    so do we have many comin maxs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭Kristov

No
    MaxForce wrote: »
    Cool. We have 3000 bottles for €10.

Many Thanks.

ill take them 3000 bottles o bbs for 10 euro ...done deal :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

No
    Kristov wrote: »

Yeah, sign me up for two Maxforce! :p

No
    will have to book tomorrow afternoon :P

amaughan wrote: »
    so do we have many comin maxs

Should be around the 40+ mark if everyone shows up who says they will. There was 60ish at the last one and a good few of those showed up on spec. All in all it should be a good day.

Kristov wrote: »

Oppps:o

You know what I mean. (Feeling silly)

• Advertisement

OK Boys and Girls. After the success of the night game held a few weeks ago, we have decided to have a night game at G3 on Saturday night. It will be restricted to the CQB area. To participate you must have,

1. A full face mask or some sort of covering around your face to act as a sheild. Goggles only are no good for this.
    2. Two glow sticks. A blue and green or red.
    3. A torch.

Hope to see you all for another great weekend.

No
    OK Boys and Girls. After the success of the night game held a few weeks ago, we have decided to have a night game at G3 on Saturday night. It will be restricted to the CQB area. To participate you must have,

1. A full face mask or some sort of covering around your face to act as a sheild. Goggles only are no good for this.
    3. A torch.

will this be a proper all nighter or most of the night or just 2 or 3 games like g1

No
    ill be ariving early saturday but cant pre pay so save a place for me and maybe up to 5 others.also a bottle of bbs and food lots of food hahaha.what time does it all kick off at and finnish.
    thanks
    amaughan
    the maquis rule

No

3. A torch.

Hopefully I won't end up tripping over any prone snipers! Sounds awesome! :)
    I suppose glow sticks are for ease of aim?

No
    na man the glow sticks are not to be shot at it means your dead.im a sniper and if you get that close to me without me knowing i will be very upset indeed and my pride will be gone forever so now i going to make it my business to shoot you as much as possible ill have a big banner saying real steyr dave at g3 so come introduce yourself so i can pick a place to shoot ya hahahahahahahahahhaahah.

wow i am way to excited hahaha

will this be a proper all nighter or most of the night or just 2 or 3 games like g1

It will be just a few games towards the end of the night befor it comes time to party at the camp fire:D. Hence no extra charge for it. All in the name of good fun.;)

Will you and your crew be staying around for the party?:D

• Advertisement

Well this will be carrying on from the weekend when ATF were down and the games that will be played will be similar to the ones they played. If every one is careful it should be good fun.

No
    It will be just a few games towards the end of the night befor it comes time to party at the camp fire:D. Hence no extra charge for it. All in the name of good fun.;)

Will you and your crew be staying around for the party?:D

yeah ill be leading the troops into battle saturday morning and well be walking out victorious sunday at the end.any games drawn up.and whats the times thanks guys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Killinator

Yes - Pay on arrival
    Will you have the glosticks or do i need to panic buy:D

Also any sign of my goggles, otherwise im just gonna buy a new pair, no chances and all that!

No
    and booked :)

Yes - Pay on arrival
    Night games do have an interesting ring to them I have to admit.

Especially with the way the weather is going!

Night time watersports ftw!

• Advertisement

Yes - Pay on arrival
    Booked

Probably wont be playing the night game unless I can find my full face mask between now and then.

No
    kdouglas wrote: »
    Booked

Probably wont be playing the night game unless I can find my full face mask between now and then.

i think they sell them there, could be wrong

Yes - Pay on arrival
    Ah yes, but my full face mask is very special :p

No
    na man the glow sticks are not to be shot at it means your dead.im a sniper and if you get that close to me without me knowing i will be very upset indeed and my pride will be gone forever so now i going to make it my business to shoot you as much as possible ill have a big banner saying real steyr dave at g3 so come introduce yourself so i can pick a place to shoot ya hahahahahahahahahhaahah.

wow i am way to excited hahaha

hahaha! i'll hold you to that! I'll be the one with the glowsticks wondering why I'm getting tagged so much :p

It's true what they say about Airsoft "Meet new friends; shoot them in the (protected) face" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

No
    In the words of that beer ad "ths is gonna be great"

I shall be down Saturday morning, see you there ive missed you Maxies over the last three weeks, im sure ill be able to give ye a hand, i know i wont be able to play all the games, as i shredded me leg on holiday coming of a moped, so its still a bit sore

At least i wasnt making a sandwich aint that right Shane ;);)

Killinator wrote: »
    Will you have the glosticks or do i need to panic buy:D

Also any sign of my goggles, otherwise im just gonna buy a new pair, no chances and all that!

We have a few but they are the small ones so you should probably bring them yourself. You can get like 20 small ones in the €2 or one big one.

Sorry. Havnt been out since so no sign of your goggles.

In the words of that beer ad "ths is gonna be great"

I shall be down Saturday morning, see you there ive missed you Maxies over the last three weeks, im sure ill be able to give ye a hand, i know i wont be able to play all the games, as i shredded me leg on holiday coming of a moped, so its still a bit sore

It will be good to have you back. HELO 1 was retrived from the grasp of the bog last weekend so after a bit a clean up it will be pressed into service.:cool:

yeah ill be leading the troops into battle saturday morning and well be walking out victorious sunday at the end.any games drawn up.and whats the times thanks guys

As always we will have a great selection of games including, downed pilot, hostage rescue, hostage transport and my fav battle golf. Just a few as well as the cqb games. Should be starting around 10:30ish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Killinator

Yes - Pay on arrival

Shane pumps shotgun...........and waits...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

No
    Killinator wrote: »
    Shane pumps shotgun...........and waits...........

I jump into Helo 1 revs engine....................... and waits......

• Advertisement
Advertisement