Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANNOUNCEMENT"THE GATHERING 3" - Vote in the Poll if you're going.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Thats cool thanks. Were not on a team no, just me and my friend!
    Will there be many other ladies at this?

Keep in mind that this particular thread is for a specific event at G-Tac, although it is the same location and organisers as the weekly games... The weeklies are posted about here. I'm sure the facilities are generally available anyway... (Just judging by your original question.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 xx*Sandra*xx

kevteljeur wrote: »
    Keep in mind that this particular thread is for a specific event at G-Tac, although it is the same location and organisers as the weekly games... The weeklies are posted about here. I'm sure the facilities are generally available anyway... (Just judging by your original question.)
    Sorry.....I was only repling to the question Mrs Maxforce asked me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

No
    Euuugh....thats horrible....def wont be taking cover in any of the ditches at G-tac!

totally understandable but it's really great fun! Check it out in person before you cast judgment. It's a fantastic site and great craic besides!!!:D:D

Leave the ditches to myself and Scope...:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,423 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

totally understandable but it's really great fun! Check it out in person before you cast judgment. It's a fantastic site and great craic besides!!!:D:D

Leave the ditches to myself and Scope...:eek:

At home there aidan? :pac:

*cough* bogger *cough* :D

No
    Blay wrote: »
    At home there aidan? :pac:
    *cough* bogger *cough* :D

Daaaasss Rioooote!

Me ould fella woz a bogger and I was born in a boghole, lived all my life in da bog and hopefully will end my daze in a boghole too.:P

City folk are afraid of da boggers - it's our strength!!!! they dont know the way of the bogja (bogger ninja) - except one who call's himself VTEC...

I personally saw him use some of the ancient Bogja tricks such as the Doc-Leaf cure for the nettle-sting ditch-trap.... He's wise to our ways!

be careful of the VTEC, but perhaps we can bring him to the Darkside...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,423 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Daaaasss Rioooote!

Me ould fella woz a bogger and I was born in a boghole, lived all my life in da bog and hopefully will end my daze in a boghole too.:P

City folk are afraid of da boggers - it's our strength!!!! they dont know the way of the bogja (bogger ninja) - except one who call's himself VTEC...

I personally saw him use some of the ancient Bogja tricks such as the Doc-Leaf cure for the nettle-sting ditch-trap.... He's wise to our ways!

lol :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Yes - Pay on arrival
    Talk of ditches aside:D, I threw together a little preview in anticipation....

No
    great Vid!!!:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

Euuugh....thats horrible....def wont be taking cover in any of the ditches at G-tac!

hi sandra dont mind the boys their only having a bit of fun :D:Dtheir is two other ladies that plays in g-tac and they should be down for the gathering 3 .looking forward to having some more ladies down here i will get a ladies team going yet i hope:D one of our marshalls andrea also plays as well

No
    Will you guys have bb's for sale on site? Dire need of about 3 or 4 bottles... or else we'll be going "BoGja" and using sods of turf to kill ye's...:p

EDIT> sorry Evelyn, posted in the wrong thread. Hope you have bb's for tomorrow, sorry for muppetry. :(

• Advertisement

Will you guys have bb's for sale on site? Dire need of about 3 or 4 bottles... or else we'll be going "BoGja" and using sods of turf to kill ye's...:p
    plenty of bb's for sale on site aidan see you am.:D. no bother aidan :D

No
    Thank you :):):)

hi guys and gals can we keep this thread strictly for the gathering 3.just lets us know if you are coming here our if you are coming as part of a team .or if you have any pacific question needed to be asked in relation to the gathering or any other information that you might need to know .and we will reply accordingly.many thanks and thankyou for your coperation in this matter .evelyn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Not sure if this was posted previously, but is there any group transport going that I could avail of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭irlande

Well....that would be fun! May get to work on trying to ship out an army from DCU ;)!

Bit early into the academic year but I'm sure we could try make the gathering our first trip! :D

Just go easy on our freshers.....we'll probably try use them as bait!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Daaaasss Rioooote!

Man, that is one of the funniest things ive seen in a long time., ROFL!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

No
    I really would love to go, but i have a transport problem.I am from Longford, I could get To Galway(maybe someone could give me a lift?) . And one more thing Is there limited amount of spaces for This event?

P.s SniperSight <--<< His video convinced me, that i have to go:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

No
    private.G wrote: »
    I really would love to go, but i have a transport problem.I am from Longford, I could get To Galway(maybe someone could give me a lift?) . And one more thing Is there limited amount of spaces for This event?

i think i might go to this one man i could give ya a lift

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

No

Yeah... he'll do that!! his powers of persuasive video making would score him a cushy job in advertising were he not so addicted to Airsoft! :p

By the way, the SAS links in your Sig are class!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

No
    amaughan wrote: »
    i think i might go to this one man i could give ya a lift

Yes man yes. Lets show them what "The Maquais" And "Brotherhood" can do:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

No
    yep, i am going to try and go. looking forward to it as it happens.

Hi Private G the places for this event go very fast our venue can easily hold 120+ as we have a very large site over the 2 day of the gathering 2 78 players played so to avoid been disappointed book early .In regards to transport alot of the guys pooled in regards to transport the last time but if needed we can arrange transport from either galway or portumna but we will have to have enough availing of it to make it worth while for pat the bus driver regards evelyn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

Hi Private G the places for this event go very fast our venue can easily hold 120+ as we have a very large site over the 2 day of the gathering 2 78 players played so to avoid been disappointed book early .In regards to transport alot of the guys pooled in regards to transport the last time but if needed we can arrange transport from either galway or portumna but we will have to have enough availing of it to make it worth while for pat the bus driver regards evelyn

Might I humbly suggest a transport-pooling thread as with previous events.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

tigger play nice ;):Dwill we see you down

hope so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

whats the craic with registering, is it done through your own website or on boards?
    have 3 confirmd and a possible further 3
    sound

Yes - Pay on arrival
    You pay through the G-TAC website, or if your actually at the site beforehand you can prepay.

whats the craic with registering, is it done through your own website or on boards?
    have 3 confirmd and a possible further 3
    sound
    You pay through the G-TAC website, or if your actually at the site beforehand you can prepay.

as snipersight said please pay through our web page or onsite .thankyou snipersight payment recieved yesterday from kilinator for the gathering for you regards evelyn

Yes - Pay on arrival
    Ahh good to know, now to sit back relax and wait for G3!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

I'm soo there, plus 3. I missed 2, cant miss 3. Actually, you gonna do 3 every year? If so I'm glad I can get a full licence in two months :)

• Advertisement

I'm soo there, plus 3. I missed 2, cant miss 3. Actually, you gonna do 3 every year? If so I'm glad I can get a full licence in two months :)

glad to have you coming lethal just pm when you know your numbers and pay the usual way .eventually we will do one a month when we get more props onsite well that is the plan anyway thanks Evelyn

Advertisement