Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

OUTLOOK Calender issue

• 16-09-2008 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Hi I am having a problem in outlook calender where by if i book a meeting. the meeting will be put in at the current time not the booked time. i.e if a book a meeting now for five it will appear in the calender for the time it was sent( now)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

How are you creating the meeting? directly in the calendar or creating a meeting request to invite others? if the later does it appear @ the correct time on the other attendee calendar?

Is there any consistancy to the problem like if you set it for tomorrow does it appear for now, or is it always out by for example 2 hours or what ever it might be?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭hannable80

yeah it happens both when request are sent to me and request i send out.
    It happens for all request regardless of time.
    I also have updated to 2003 without any effect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

are ones you send out ok in colleagues calendars? , i assume you are using an exchange and not a web based service like hotmail? I assume your time
    zone and clock are correctly set on the pc also?

also worth a shot for a simple quick fix is the detect and repair option on the help menu, that will take 5 minutes of your time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭cheerspal

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭hannable80

tried that to no effect, cant find any info on the inter web about this
    Any more ideas

• Advertisement
Advertisement