Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

30% off voucher at Gap

• 16-09-2008 2:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Sharp wrote: »

Looks good, must pass it on to the missus and hope she doesn't spend too much :rolleyes: This bargain might cost me a bit :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭sue97

Thanks - brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 281 ✭✭magicEye

Where are the GAP shops in Ireland? Is there any in Limerick???

Cheers,
    Magic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

def one in dublin. none in cork though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭johnfás

They're in the basement floor of Arnotts on Henry Street. I haven't seen any other GAP stores. There definately isn't one out in Dundrum but perhaps there is in Liffey Valley or Blanchardstown? Perhaps someone could confirm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭dos30

johnfás wrote: »
    They're in the basement floor of Arnotts on Henry Street. I haven't seen any other GAP stores. There definately isn't one out in Dundrum but perhaps there is in Liffey Valley or Blanchardstown? Perhaps someone could confirm.

There is one in Dundrum I was in there the weekend. I think it's the only GAP store in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Mr.S wrote: »
    :confused:

really?

I've never seen the GAP store in dundrum, where is it?!

If you read the fine print it says that the voucher is valid in the Arnotts and House of Fraser concessions ;)

Also says it's valid in Gap outlets if you fancy a drive to Banbridge!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭paddydriver

really?

Ditto... have not seen one in Dundrum nor a concession in House of Fraser?

We were in the Arnotts one the weekend just gone. Next one I know after that is Banbridge and Belfast.

This voucher is great as generally these have not applied to concessions - such as Arnott's etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

There's a GAP Outlet in The Outlet Centre in Banbridge.

Went up last weekend. Some decent deals as it is and now even better with 30% off.

Gap outlet example. 2 Graphic T-shirts £14.95, Sunglasses £4.99, with the 30% off works out at well under €20.

Great deals available in the other outlet shops too. Some shops offering .80 exchange rate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭dos30

really?

Sorry I was thinking if Gant:o

• Advertisement

Don't think Gant will be giving us 30% off anytime soon:rolleyes:

They just opened so probably have a big rent bill to be paying. Have not been in yet - and we are regulars to Dundrum as it is walkable from home and it is handy for getting kids out of the house for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

fdevine wrote: »
    There's a GAP Outlet in The Outlet Centre in Banbridge.

Went up last weekend. Some decent deals as it is and now even better with 30% off.

Gap outlet example. 2 Graphic T-shirts £14.95, Sunglasses £4.99, with the 30% off works out at well under €20.

Great deals available in the other outlet shops too. Some shops offering .80 exchange rate.

As I read it
    Gap invites you to enjoy 30% off our new Fall Collections at Gap, GapKids, babyGap, GapBody, GapMaternity and Gap Outlet between Thursday 18th – Sunday 28th September 2008.

this only applies to the new fall collection rather than all outlet stock, if anyone was contemplating driving up to Banbridge to avail of the voucher, it might be worthwhile giving them a ring first to check....

invest4deepvalue.com

Think the Gap outlets only stock out of season stuff so not sure this would be applicable. It is an offer to get you in the door and hopefully buy as much as you can afford and then get 30% off:D

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Ro-76

Do-more wrote: »
    As I read it

this only applies to the new fall collection ...

I used in in London yesterday, and got 30% off everything, even longstanding regular items like socks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

is it just me or has gap in arnotts gone to the ****?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭paidi_ed

Used this yesterday in Gap in arnotts. Got 30% off everything including sale items! Cheers OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭sue97

Thanks Sharp,

Not sure if you cost me 60 quid or saved me 30.:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Sharp

Glad you all made use of it.

Just to remind people this is valid up to and including this weekend also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭gaius c

BArra wrote: »
    def one in dublin. none in cork though

I thought there was one in the new mall area off Patrick st behind the refurbished Dunnes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭aster99

one opened in Cork about 5 or 6 weeks ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

thread's from 2008, grrrr..........

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭dog_pig

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    thread's from 2008, grrrr..........

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055744671

enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Redbilby

The Cork store is in the new Opera Lane shops, nice store and decent not pushy staff, used voucher yesterday and all ok.

Advertisement