Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low hot water pressure in kitchen

Options
  • 16-09-2008 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭

There seams to be a few people on here that know a bit about the water and heating systems that is used in Charlesland.
    I'm in a mid terrace 2 bed house.
    The pressure of hot water in the down stairs toilet is o.k., however the one in the kitchen is just nowhere near the same pressure.
    The cold water is fine as I've even increased the pressure myself for when i attach a hose and wash the car.

Upstairs is fine as thats run off the pump...

Thanks for any help out there..
    Stumped....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

There seams to be a few people on here that know a bit about the water and heating systems that is used in Charlesland.
    I'm in a mid terrace 2 bed house.
    The pressure of hot water in the down stairs toilet is o.k., however the one in the kitchen is just nowhere near the same pressure.
    The cold water is fine as I've even increased the pressure myself for when i attach a hose and wash the car.

Upstairs is fine as thats run off the pump...

Thanks for any help out there..
    Stumped....

Same here. Plus no hot at all in the kitchen tap but hot in all other taps.

Advertisement