Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Which one would you have?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

different NCT's too... chancers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Weird I was looking at diesel BMWs today myself and did not spot this even though I did look at the add for the cheaper car there

Did you report both adds?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Yeah, I just stuck the 2 links into the "Contact us" box with a small message.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

but stupid tbh,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

ShayK1 wrote: »
    Yeah, I just stuck the 2 links into the "Contact us" box with a small message.

nice one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

I'd go for the cheaper one. The extra two months NCT isn't really worth the extra two grand IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Ah it can easily happen, i often look after the carzone side of things, but if i'm not around and have just added a car etc., someone else might not of known and added it.

Also that could show the car has been there awhile.
    The nct is actually the same in both, one shows it correct(in the text) and the other shows it correct in the pics.

I can't wait until the open the email. "Watch this space" and we see which one they delete lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Take note of seller to avoid in the future.

MugMugs wrote: »
    Take note of seller to avoid in the future.

Because?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

because two seperate car ads both have the same pics / same registration number on car but two different companies selling the car with two completely different contact details and more worryingly completely different landline numbers

now call me cynical but it wouldn't exactly inspire the greatest of confidence in me.
    Manorfield Cars Ltd
    Unit 5, Wotton House Industrial Estate, The Ward, Ashbourne Road, Co Dublin.
    Tel: 01 835 3022/087 2576770
    Email: manorfieldcars@eircom.net

and
    Billy Mc Nally T/A Trade Connection
    Wotton Industrial Estate, The Ward, Co. Dublin
    Tel: 086 6006969/ 01 8496884
    Email: info@tradeconnection.ie

• Advertisement

Well my guessing would be that Manorfield had the car, couldn't sell it and sold it to the trade, ie. McNally Trade Connection, who have, to save themselves time, used the same pics. Manorfield then have forgotten to take the car of carzone. You never know the transaction could of only been completed today.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

well the OP contacted both ads today through carzone and "both" cars where confirmed to be in stock???????????

miju wrote: »
    well the OP contacted both ads today through carzone and "both" cars where confirmed to be in stock???????????

With carzone adverts, most dealers use a system called carbase which has all the cars on one system. To update all the cars, ie. Confirmed in stock today, all you have to do is click syncronise. It does it as a whole not on each one separatly. It's up to the dealer to delete the cars off it, which in this case he could have forgotten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭VH

because two seperate car ads both have the same pics / same registration number on car but two different companies selling the car with two completely different contact details and more worryingly completely different landline numbers
    Limerick-man explained this pretty well - the car has moved from one dealer to another - no great conspiracy

• Registered Users Posts: 51,245 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Or maybe both garages are owned by the same person?

No I didn't. I contacted Carzone.

they still haven't changed. Both ads were confirmed to be in stock today.

Well the only way to find out is to ring, after that, we can debate here why they're there till the cows come home.

Advertisement