Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grad Ball

• 16-09-2008 2:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anything bout arrangements for the Grad Ball? Grad Ceremonies are 5th/6th so I'm guessing it'll be on the 9th/10th somewhere?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

Usually the Strand Hotel in the Curragh but I've been told it's somewhere in Carlow this time which I'm refusing to believe. If it is will be great craic though I imagine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

Was in the Kilashea hotel in naa's last year.
    wasnt a bad night either...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭Vendetta

what would be a rough price of a ticket?

Was on to Pauline from the SU during the week, it's on in Mount Wolesley which is near Tullow, Co.Carlow. She said prices should be €60 but can't be certain. Was on at me to make a deposit because tickets not ready yet. Oh it's on the 10th November which is a Monday. It's a bit of a bad night to have it on imo, if it had have been a Sunday people could have just taken the Monday off. Now they'll need to take either a half/full day Monday and Tuesday.

If you're staying the night it's €110 per twin or €135 for a triple. This is going by what I was told!

• Advertisement

Thanks Lightening for the info. Did she say when tickets would be on sale and is the only way to get them in the student union?

She just took my phone number and said she'd ring back when they were on sale. When she does I'll post here.

On a side note DIT are having there's in Carlow also and their tickets are on sale on Ticketmaster. Shame we can't do the same.

Is there a bus that will take you back to the college after or do you need to drive down or stay the night?

Any more on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Anybody go to it? Did you have a good night?

• Advertisement
Advertisement