Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vertical slat blinds

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

We have them and they're dead easy to install. You trim the blinds to slightly longer than the length you want, fold the cut end over, insert a little plastic rod into the fold and then slide it into a slot in the plastic bit that hooks onto the rail.

If you need to trim the length of the rail itself, I seem to remember I had to do that on one of the blinds as well, and it wasn't difficult, but I can't remember the details I'm afraid.

The only complaint I have is that they're a little lightweight, and on one that we have that goes from ceiling to floor, when you twist them to close, they stay a little open at the bottom and don't fully close. On 'normal' sized windows however they're fine.

Still a whole lot cheaper than any quotes we got from blind fitters though, so I'm not complaining.

Advertisement