Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick Q on registration...

• 16-09-2008 3:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭

Hey, i know im leaving it late, but i cant seem to get through to the registry so i thought id post here

I know the deadline is tomorrow, but does the registration fee have to be paid by then? - I already have the proof of registration form, but for certain reasons, i do not want to pay yet

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Rosstafarian

The deadline isn't tomorrow man, is it? Thought it was friday...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

email registry and keep trying. Did you opt for bank giro payment?

Also, if its a grant that you're waiting to hear back on, tell them that they'll hold off for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭podge57

The deadline isn't tomorrow man, is it? Thought it was friday...?

oh, my bad, i must have my dates mixed up - i should have everything sorted by then

im paying by credit card - is the fee non-refundable?

I dunno but I'm guessing yes....Most things like that are...

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

i'm waiting for them to send my out the bank giro.. I presume they wont mind if i end up paying a bit late. My parents don't want to give me their credit card (smart parents)

• Advertisement

Ok I just registered there...but it's really unclear as to whether I completed it correctly....I know my payment went through but am not sure if everything is in order...anyone else find it unclear?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 227 ✭✭jennyq

It is a little bit vague, it's not that clear what is the proof of registration you're supposed to show to get your student card...I think it's the thing you get at the end after paying with the little table of numbers with a transaction code & stuff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Paddy-Megans-Lo

bit off topic but I know there is something you have to print off while registering as proof of registration, what is that?

is it the proof of registration page or the fees payment page? Or should i just print both to be safe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mocks!?!

bit off topic but I know there is something you have to print off while registering as proof of registration, what is that?

is it the proof of registration page or the fees payment page? Or should i just print both to be safe?

i printed it off, just to be on the safe side. an email would have been better but anyways.:confused:
    on the sheet it says 'successful payment' so than can be used as proof i take it
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Paddy-Megans-Lo

Thank you! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement