Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 Battery Cover

• 16-09-2008 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭

My battery cover just broke and i was wondering if any places in dublin sell a spare part as i dont want to have to wait a week for something on the net to arrive.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭matchthis

There is a nokia service centre on Dawson Street, just oposite from the Mansion house should be able to get sorted their. looks like a franchise shop, but is a genuine Nokia service centre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

matchthis wrote: »
    There is a nokia service centre on Dawson Street, just oposite from the Mansion house should be able to get sorted their. looks like a franchise shop, but is a genuine Nokia service centre

I was able to get mine changed in there. Not sure of the cost as they threw it in for free when I was getting a screen repair done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

The covers don't last - I'm on my fourth. Very flimsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭#Smokey#

Ah grand ill try there so.but is there any kind of metal back you can get.un-officially or officially

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

There's a place on Talbot street on the left hand side as you walk down from O'Connell St selling them for about €8 but the guy in there seems to make up the prices as he goes along

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭#Smokey#

cheers i'll check it out.

Advertisement