Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

have i been banned or summit?

Options
  • 16-09-2008 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

hi, eh i have a problem with the blocker page coming up for a few random pages.

the prison page, cant post in there.

and I cant go into the games- games forum at all.

what gives?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Regular users cant post in Prison. You are on the banlist from Games->Games, contact monument or NekkidBibleMan for access or to discuss your ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

thanks ruu.

shouldnt i maybe have gottena warning or a pm telling me this though?

also, maybe you can see if im banned from anything else that im not aware of?

I just realised that about the prison forum aswell. initially I wanted to post this problem there.

thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Normally a warning is given before a ban and PM sent. Can you remember the last time you post there? I can't see the last time you posted there in your post history after quickly scanning through. There is no way to check what other forums you are banned from without me checking the ban list for each forum individually and that would be too much work.

Edit: it has been pointed out to me where to look for ban history for users, looks like you are only banned from Games->Games. Thanks CuLT. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

ah ur grand Ruu,

thanks a lot though. I've PM'd the two of them to see what the story is.

i cant remember at all when the last time i posted there was. never anything remotly hostile though iirc.

anywho, cheers Ruu

Advertisement