Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Easy Pass 3 tags which car?

• 16-09-2008 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've just recieved my 3 tags but there is nothing to say which tag goes with which car or does it matter. I was under the impression that since i had to fill in details for each car when i ordered them that the tags would be car specific. can anyone help me on this.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Go to the website and you can check which tag is associated with which car by entering the serial number AFAIK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭giardiniera

where on the website do i put that in. i just can't seem to find anything helpful on it. Once i log in which section do i go to.

thanks for the help

Advertisement