Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick hardwareversand question?

Options
  • 16-09-2008 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭

I was waiting for a stock item to arrive and 43 pieces arrived yesterday. I put my order in and now the item is showing 1 left. As it will take a few days for my bank transfer to go through does anyone know whether the item I ordered is held as my order was placed and confirmed based on their stock levels?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

I just ordered from them, and I have to assume that it's reserved when you order...otherwise I would be waiting a good few weeks before getting the machine that's sitting in my living room =)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Just got word my stuff has just been delivered. Order placed on 15th Sept and recieved 24th. 9 days in total including regular bank transfer so not bad if your not in a hurry. Reckon I've saved around €250 using them. Happy with that!

Advertisement