Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT2 - Fresher's Week

Options
  • 16-09-2008 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Which Soc is giving them away and more importantly what's in them?
    Loads of people seem to have 'em!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

What do you mean by BT2? If you mean the shop, then I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭c7

Yeah, the shop!
    I've seen loads of people with them all of a sudden this week, so I assume it's to do with Freshers? Either that or there's a conspiracy going on...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

More likely that Daddy has raised their allowance...

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭c7

Now, now...be nice! :D

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

I got really disappointed with societies.. there is no anime/manga/japanese one.. geez :(

If all goes well for me... I'm planning on making one! :D Aard wanna be in committee? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rgt320q

Yeah, there's some BT2 tshirts and hats floating around, not sure which society is giving them out though. Though they're pretty crap from what some of my mates tell me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭monellia

Yuugib wrote: »
    I got really disappointed with societies.. there is no anime/manga/japanese one.. geez :(

If all goes well for me... I'm planning on making one! :D Aard wanna be in committee? ;)
    The Sci-Fi society is run by anime/manga enthusiasts. I was looking for an anime society and they told me I'd found it :p Apparently they get together and watch anime movies and stuff.

But yeh, there wasn't as many clubs as I'd expected now. I've half a mind to go start a visual art society myself. Does anyone know how to go about starting a society and would anyone be interested in an art society?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

The BT2 isn't from any soc, it was a portakabin next to the freshers tent. It's not there anymore though and all teh stuff was gone really early on monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

The BT2 isn't from any soc, it was a portakabin next to the freshers tent. It's not there anymore though and all teh stuff was gone really early on monday.

i know one of the cards i got from one of the many societies i joined had some sort of BT2 logo on the back. can only imagine that its some sort of reduction upon presentation of the card...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

10% off.

You also get that without that society card. It's a general student offer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

Ents had BT2 in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Yuugib wrote: »

Sci-fi covers this admirably. Lasy year they had an Anime night every week.

Advertisement