Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giovani

Options
  • 16-09-2008 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭

IMO he looks a little too like lennon
    Will he show his "true talent" soon???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Woodgate

Can't see how you would compare him to Lennon, he's a left footer for a start!

I suppose we have to give him time to settle and we probably need Ramos to decide on the best positions for all the individuals he seems to have signed, we are not playing like a team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

He has looked ok in my opinion. Not expecting too much from him in the English league but I'd say he will probably do good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

i think he looked lively when he came on, not sure why he didnt start but who am i to question a double uefa cup manager?

still has promising ability and needs to be given a chance, still a young boy with a big rep he needs to live up to!!

Advertisement