Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning !!!

Options
  • 16-09-2008 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

I hate it when people forward bogus warnings...but this one is real, and it's important. So please send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list:

If someone comes to your front door saying they are government nipple inspectors and ask you to take your bra off, DO NOT DO IT!! IT IS A SCAM, they only want to see your títs.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday.

I feel so stupid now. frown.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The Ladys of Boards are safe, you find any nippels here...

BTW, the last time I head that I fell of my dinasaur laughing:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

I've got no promlem showing off my tit's - they look a bit saggy on this pic- but it's as good as your going to get >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(.)(.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Dam :mad:.....my secret is out:(....and I thought it was one of my Breast Scams ever :p AND I was going to travel to Kerry tomorrow:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Good reply - but as with everybody else that visits the Kingdom - your always welcome - just spend money, lot's of it , if you have it.

Advertisement