Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post Deposit Account Plus

Options
  • 16-09-2008 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭

Probably a silly question but here goes. I am thinking of getting a Deposit Account plus from anpost. Is there a max limit on how much you can have in one of these accounts - I ask because there is a limit of 120k for anpost savings certs and thought something similar may apply.

Second one is more of a general question and also probably silly - when a deposit account in a bank or an post is "x days/months notice" does that mean that you cannot make a withdrawal without giving that notice or does it mean that you can make a withdrawal but with an interest penalty?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭rinnin

Was thinking of doing the same and have lots of questions but the An Post site provides little to know information on these accounts. Best bet I think it to go in and ask them.

Advertisement