Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SGS Cenre & Driving test route

• 16-09-2008 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hi

i have 2 questions

number one does anyone know exactly where the SGS driving test centre,old kilmeaden road

and number two does anyone know the usual route the instructors take for driving tests, just i have mine monday and am bricking it

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭The Dude 87

rohe wrote: »
    Hi

i have 2 questions

number one does anyone know exactly where the SGS driving test centre,old kilmeaden road

and number two does anyone know the usual route the instructors take for driving tests, just i have mine monday and am bricking it

thanks

Its beside the nct centre!

As for routes I think its around that area of lisduggen etc! Could be wrong there though!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

brilliant thanks least i know now where the centre is, i'm off to a good start so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭ChapOfDRyans

rohe wrote: »
    Hi

i have 2 questions

thanks

I done my test with them and i believe there are a number of differant routes.On my test i was taken through lismore park where i done my maneuvers,then drove around by cork road(woddies area etc) then onto hennessys road were i done my hill start then back through lismore and to the test centre

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

If your assigned the SGS place then there's a map on the back of the letter you get,
    They have abhout 5-6 different routes, any driving instructor will point them out to you when you do a few lessons before hand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement