Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Poker

Options
  • 16-09-2008 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

I was banned from Poker out of the blue a while ago by KevIrl...Here is the message he sent me
    Hi herewegoagain,

You have been banned from Poker for the following duration:

Permanent

for the following reason:
    I dont care if you are DBC or not, you are a troll a timewaster and there is no place you on the poker forum.

Providing your ban is not permanent, it will be lifted automatically after Permanent.
    Also, please be aware that an abusive response to this automated message may result in an extension of your ban, or in extreme cases, being banned from the entire site.

Thanks,

Forum Moderator.
    user_online.gifforward.gif

I honestly didnt know I was time wasting on it or being a troll..I politely asked KevIrl for a couple of quotes etc where I did this and he didnt reply...Would just like proof and then I will happily agree that I was banned rightly
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Fair 'nuff...
    now where's KevIRL?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭herewegoagain

I p.md him there to say I created this..nevf do you write in poker..Do you see me doing wrong??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

looks like some people think you are dbc ......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

What did you do?

Be honest now, (should'ent this be in the help desk?)

I p.md him there to say I created this..nevf do you write in poker..Do you see me doing wrong??
    Nope, don't post in there at all.

Good call to pm him to say you created the thread. Perhaps, it should have been in the helpdesk, but if you're happy having it here...

• Advertisement

I know im constantly getting that..I swear im not DBC like !!!...Sorry I didnt know this should be in helpdesk..I thought feedback is where all of this kinda stuff goes..Mods, move if you want

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

He isnt DBC and you have been a trolling.

Can I have an example of me trolling..Im not saying I didnt..I just didnt think I did :S

• Registered Users Posts: 39,568 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

I was banned from Poker out of the blue a while ago by KevIrl...Here is the message he sent me

I honestly didnt know I was time wasting on it or being a troll..I politely asked KevIrl for a couple of quotes etc where I did this and he didnt reply...Would just like proof and then I will happily agree that I was banned rightly

Hi DBC herewegoagain

I was in the middle of replying to your PM (sent at 19.57) when I was alerted to this thread (started at 20.12). It may take some time for this reply to be posted as I'm playing a couple of games of poker as well.

Ste05 gave you the benefit of the doubt that you werent DBC, but I'm not so sure. One thing that I am sure of is that you are a time waster and some of your posts a trollish.

Examples of wasting peoples time/trolling are in this thread....http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055374591 where you wasted a number of posters time.

And also tonight in this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055379392 where you wastd the OP's time by posting a fake stars name and hassling him for a stake. You later deleted the post I noticed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Providing your ban is not permanent, it will be lifted automatically after Permanent.

cuuuuuuuuuuuuullt! what is THIS?? eh?! :P

• Advertisement

KevIRL. I Did NOT post a fake stars name tonight..I misspelled it for gods sake..lol..In that staking thread I told STE05 that I apologised for not going ahead with the stake..My connection was bad at the time and still is bad..I apologise to everyone else in that thread..It was going to be good craic...
    Aswell..I think it is very unfair that you basically called me DBC at the start of the thread..I am not DBC!!!...Rant over..I honestly dont think that being permanantly banned for this is fair..Im sorry but thats my opinion..I wouldave been happy to accept the ban if the reasons were justified but I honestly dont think this is fair

No More replies to this no??..I honestly thought I did nothing wrong and tbh in KevIRLs post there is nothing that I dont that was bad..And you also said in the p.m that I was trolling and yet you couldnt come up with an example of this..I think deep down you banned me because you think I am DBC..I am not DBC..I am not a troller lol...Is it like that now in the poker forum..If you reg a new account you are just assumed to be DBC..Im sorry KevIRL for whatever I done wrong. But imho it wasnt much that I did wrong..And a permanent ban is hugely unfair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

i was going to say it seems harsh, but i don't know the back story to this DBC guy, would have no idea if it was you, and don't know how severe the whole "stars/stakes" thing is...so meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Jesus Loves You

Jesus love his players. Free will is such a gift.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,492 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

bid deal a about nothing I'd say. Now wheres that drink...

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Jesus love his players. Free will is such a gift.
    No... No we had that before, when Jesus was Freely Crucified by a willing group of his peers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Jesus Loves You

Overheal wrote: »
    No... No we had that before, when Jesus was Freely Crucified by a willing group of his peers.

Ne he was not. I suggest you review your history classes.

We love you all

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

I know im constantly getting that..I swear im not DBC like !!!...Sorry I didnt know this should be in helpdesk..I thought feedback is where all of this kinda stuff goes..Mods, move if you want
    Even if you're not DBC, I told you to be careful with your posting when I lifted the ban and from what I've seen you just went back to pretty pointless, trollish and very DBC-esque posting straight away. IMO KevIRL's ban is completely warranted and I'd have done the same in his shoes had I got there first, you didn't heed the warning I gave you and spurned your second chance.

Ste05

Ne he was not. I suggest you review your history classes.

We love you all

:)
    Yeah.... fortunately my History teacher was a sane, intelligent MILF that dealt in facts. Mrs. McCurtin I love you!

Overheal wrote: »
    Yeah.... fortunately my History teacher was a sane, intelligent MILF that dealt in facts. Mrs. McCurtin I love you!
    The class just goes so much quicker when your teachers a MILF. :pac:

Anyway OP, you're not getting much sympathy...

• Advertisement

I still got a C. But I would have settled for both of hers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Eh... I could have sworn the thread title was 'Banned from Pooper'. Was gonna suggest you take it to PI but luckily for you I re-read the title!

My new suggestions is deal with it tbh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement