Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobs in call centres

Options
  • 16-09-2008 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

hi everyone. im new to this forum and im in need of help. im looking for jobs in any call centre. and would like to post my resume. i m new to this country. if someone can please help me out. that would be greatful. how do i post my cv to the call centre companies. i duno how it works in ireland. i was thinking oj joining o2 as i am staying near by to the UL. how can i arrange an appointment or do i have to call them to set an interview. waiting for reply
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

You might also want to apply to Sykes in Shannon or ARI Services in Raheen.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 limerickboy

Thanks so much. u guys are really very helpful. i was just thinking of joining a call centre which can be close to UL. because i duno much places in limerick area and i just thght of applying near by. are there ny cc near UL ? where is raheen exactly located? distance from UL?
    thanks again Azphyxi8 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

the o2 call centre is in castletroy there too

oh thanks man. yes o2 is near to ul. was planning togo personally n chk but they say u have to fix an interview first :( . and they dun have vacancies also . does ny1 know which call centre is recruting for part time? pls help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭F.A.

Cook Ireland are just around the corner from O2 and have their European Call Centre there. If English is not your first language, but another major European language is, that might be a good option.

• Advertisement

Thanks so much for all ur help. alright will post my resume to Cook Ireland right away. i can speak good english though. is there a chance of me getting selected? any other palce where i can try my luck ? in call center pls reply.
    thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

FÁS would definatly be the way to go.
    Either call into their office (across from the train station in town), or check out the website.

http://www.fas.ie

You can search by job type and location.

If you go in as a job seeker, and search for either information technology, or sales jobs, you should get a healty list of vacancies.

Thanks again. yes i ll chk and call them or will upload my cv. let me try my luck here...
    i dint get ny reply from o2 dell arise. let me try fas ths time. any other call center in town pls reply.
    thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 burnrubber

sykes , ge money both in shannon .
    o2 is only one i know near castletroy
    there isnt many call centres in limerick sure there isnt

hey thanks all of u guys. im still in search of a job here, they all said thers 100% employment in here. :( , i face lots a job issues guys....but still im on my way for searching something for my living. just need ur help..let me know if thers any call center job available or vacancy . near ul. thanks again. waiting for more replies. if ny1 knows abt ny call center near ul or in limerick, keep updating, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 newportal

i would try UPC (formally CHORUS) in the LEDP on Childers Road they provide TV and BROADBAND and they are nearly always looking for call centre staff although at the moment i think its just their telesales department that they might be recruiting for but you would need very good english

Advertisement