Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

everton fans

Options
  • 16-09-2008 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 977 ✭✭✭

dont know if this is right place to put this , maybe soccer forum might be better

anyways wonderin if everton fans should try to meet up for games that are live on telly (please no jokes about meeting in a phone box etc... cause they be so few of us) i know the RS meet in foxes for the games. i have been trying to get into effort of going to watch the games this season in the pub.. last year for the RS everton game went to see it at kings head and id say i was the only evertonian in the pub...

even if ur not an everton fan reading this maybe pass this onto everton fans..

cheers

jonny

COYB

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

I'm a Celtic fan myself pal, but you have my support! Absolutely sick of all the Irish Liverpool fans who think their club is the "Irish Catholic" team in England...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Everton... lol

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

What does 'RS' stand for in your post?

I play soccer with an Everton fan on Friday evenings, I'll pass on this thread to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Des Hynes

I'm a Celtic fan myself pal, but you have my support! Absolutely sick of all the Irish Liverpool fans who think their club is the "Irish Catholic" team in England...

Celtic are scottish.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Or the idiot irish who have this affinity to a british team like Celtic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

+1. I can't stand that crap either. It's like you have to support them because your Irish or Catholic. I say come on Rangers!! ;)

Back to the thread, I know a lad who supports Everton and I'll let him know about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

malice_ wrote: »
    What does 'RS' stand for in your post?

I play soccer with an Everton fan on Friday evenings, I'll pass on this thread to him.

RS is what the BS (and in this case this particular BS) refer to Liverpool fans as.... Red S**te....

I don't think you need an explanation as to what BS stands for above ;)

RS is what the BS (and in this case this particular BS) refer to Liverpool fans as.... Red S**te....

I don't think you need an explanation as to what BS stands for above ;)
    Yeah I thought that but you never know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

You should meet up in a phonebox because there are so few of ye!!! *boorish laughter*-oh shit, I just read the rest of your post, never mind...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

that muppet muppetkiller supports Everton

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

Des Hynes wrote: »
    Celtic are scottish.

Damn right they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

I'm a Celtic fan and I couldn't give a rat's ass which club in England think's it's 'Irish Catholic'

Who do you support Ronan? Be honest now...

I presume you know the exact history of a club like Celtic to call it's followers "idiot irish" or to even question their "affiinity to a british club like Celtic"

s_carnage wrote: »
    +1. I can't stand that crap either. It's like you have to support them because your Irish or Catholic. I say come on Rangers!! ;)

Nice generalisation there...you sound like you're well suited to support a fascist football club like Rangers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Come on the TOFFEES !!! :) Yup count me in for any games you want to watch ..Actually I have most of the channels anyway so if they're not on in the pub I'll probably have them in the house.

Can we please keep the Celtic/Rangers, Catholic/Protestant posts out of this thread? They have nothing to do with what the OP asked about!
    Come on the TOFFEES !!! :) Yup count me in for any games you want to watch ..Actually I have most of the channels anyway so if they're not on in the pub I'll probably have them in the house.
    Is that an open invite to your house? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Bass Cadet wrote: »
    Who do you support Ronan? Be honest now...

I presume you know the exact history of a club like Celtic to call it's followers "idiot irish" or to even question their "affiinity to a british club like Celtic"

Look at my sig and go figure it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Do any of ye folks ever go to Galway United games? I go to most and enjoy the experience. And we are in FAI Cup semi final too.

Europe beckons.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

malice_ wrote: »
    Is that an open invite to your house? ;)

Only if you bring the beer ;)

ErnieBert wrote: »
    Do any of ye folks ever go to Galway United games? I go to most and enjoy the experience. And we are in FAI Cup semi final too.

Europe beckons.

Yep, goin tomorrow in the hope of a result against Rovers...all you can do is hope at this stage!

• Advertisement

Look at my sig and go figure it out.

Who do you support Ronan?

Bass Cadet wrote: »
    Who do you support Ronan?
    It's Leitrim Town FC :P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Galway United.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

maybe you could meet in a phonebox because there are so few of ye

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

even if ur not an everton fan reading this maybe pass this onto everton fans..

I cant remember the last time I met an Everton fan...

• Registered Users Posts: 977 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

maybe as a mod you should be constructive with your msgs.. or at least read the posts to see thats been mentioned before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

ErnieBert wrote: »

Europe beckons.

ErnieBert, I've been trying to figure out who you are for ages. I have my suspicions though... I'm waiting for you to slip up and reveal something!

Back on topic... Is there any Everton supporters club in Galway, or the western region?

Perhaps they meet for games? A longshot I know...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

ErnieBert, I've been trying to figure out who you are for ages. I have my suspicions though... I'm waiting for you to slip up and reveal something!

Slip up? Whaadya mean?

My name is Ernie. My family name is Bert. I support Galway United.

Seriously, I'm not trying to hide anything. And I don't support Everton.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

maybe as a mod you should be constructive with your msgs.. or at least read the posts to see thats been mentioned before.

hey arrian... im a fellow everton supporter so i wud love to meet up sumwhere to watch the games.. it be fun!:D u name the place and il be there!!;)

and yes drake , maybe u should read the messages properly as i think ull see that joke is soooo old now.... please think of sumthing more original next time!!!!!:P:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

amy85 wrote: »
    hey arrian... im a fellow everton supporter so i wud love to meet up sumwhere to watch the games.. it be fun!:D u name the place and il be there!!;)

and yes drake , maybe u should read the messages properly as i think ull see that joke is soooo old now.... please think of sumthing more original next time!!!!!:P:P
    luls

Advertisement