Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problems viewing results

• 16-09-2008 9:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

Hey when i click to get the results of my repeat exams i get this message .

Student Information
    Examination Results

During results time you may experience a delay before your results appear onscreen. Do not reload this page. Please be patient - the server may take a little time to process your request, but your results will appear.

Period of Consultation for Students With Faculty: Monday 22nd September and Tuesday 23rd September 2008
    Closing Date For Lodging Appeals: Tuesday 30th September 2008

Anyway, im leaving the page as it is for huge amounts of time and yet nothing. I rang the registery and some guy answered and he said the servers are busy so try in the evening, its now nearly 10 o clock so i cant see how the servers are busy anymore. Even people in my course got their results already .

This is an absolute joke, ive waited ages for these results and now i cant even get them and registration is in 2 fúcking days! argh!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 John H

same here, ****ing nuissance, i'm bloody sick of the amount of problems dcu's servers have, as you say, we've two shaggin days to register-sort it out lads!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

John H wrote: »
    same here, ****ing nuissance, i'm bloody sick of the amount of problems dcu's servers have, as you say, we've two shaggin days to register-sort it out lads!

You in ESH by any chance ?

S E A N!?!

yes by the way, if you actually aren't sean

Yeah its Sean!

Dude, Brona passed!

If she passed, SURELY we did :p

Dude the page works now-I ****ING PASSED!Over the ****ing moon, hope you did too man!Can't believe it

• Advertisement

Did your results just come up straight away ?

Edit : Congrats by the way man!!!

GGGGGGEEEEETTTTT IIIIINNNNN!!!!!!I assume you passed then?

Dude, i still cant see my results!! urgh!!

Did you just go through via the portal page or what?

What web browser did you use ?

Tell me exactly how you got it!

i closed the frozen page and just opened my portal page on a new page altogether, then the link to the results was exactly the same as the original summer results with the repeats at the bottom.I'm using xp if that helps, let me know how you get on.good luck

I meant to say microsoft explorer not "xp",

I'm an idiot:pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement