Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Style Exploit

Options
  • 16-09-2008 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

I found a nice little exploit in the game (which has no doubt been found before, but I found it myself and that makes me proud). Now, many of you don't like cheating, but since this one doesn't really affect anyone, I feel it's ok.

Basically, it's an exploit that allows you to dye your clothes for free. I haven' really explored is much, but it's worked for me the way below:

1) Go to someone who can dye your clothes.
    2) Select an item of clothing to dye.
    3) Choose a colour. So far I've dyed both parts the same colour (right and left click on a colour)
    4) Tick the check box beside "Apply color(sic) scheme to all items"
    5) press the ESC key
    6) Strut!

You'll exit out of the dye menu and your clothes are pimped out!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

HAX!! Will try this tomorrow and pimp out my rather drab chosen.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Will have to check that out

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I was fiddling about with it a little more last night. I think it reverts back to your original colours if you log off, if you die and respawn, or if you load a scenario. But sure, it's not to hard to get back and it cost nothing anyway.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I wonder if other players can see the colours then or if it's just you?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Who cares? I know I look good and that's all that matters! :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement