Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor Football Midweek in Waterford

• 16-09-2008 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey all,

Movin down to waterford for work for a few months and would like to play a bit of mid-week evening soccer as mostly likely will be at home at the weekend.

Anywhere or any league that look for players for this, i'm fairly handy

Any Ideas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭JackM_79

Partypiper,

I play for a team in a floodlit soccer league. Have a look here - http://www.floodlitsoccer.com/

We play once a week in the evenings, its on an fullsize outdoor astroturf pitch, 11 a side with rolling subs. match is 30 mins a side.

€20 to register(this includes insurance) and €10 a game after that.

We have about 14-15 players registered on our team but due to work commitments everybody can't make every game so your almost guarenteed a game if you turn up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭eimearos

hey. my boyfriend plays 2-3 times a week in the evenings. you can email him on <snip> and he can let you know details

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Eimearos, we don't allow any personal details to be posted. Feel free to pm the OP with it instead.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭partypiper

JackM yeah very interested in that it sounds good just what i was lookin for PM me your details and i'll get in touch

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭JackM_79

partypiper wrote: »
    JackM yeah very interested in that it sounds good just what i was lookin for PM me your details and i'll get in touch

Cheers

No problem, sent pm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭partypiper

Sent u a quick PM there JackM

Advertisement