Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Error

Options
  • 16-09-2008 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭

Just noticed after i printed off my itinerary that my address was wrong. I never selected a country and it selected Israel for me. It is for a trip to spain. If I remember correctly last time it asked me for my passport number before making the booking. Well this time all I remember is a terms and conditions check before selecting my dates.

Do either of these require an ammendment to my booking.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

best ring the airline themselves to find out. Interesting you mentioned ryanair in the title...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Interesting how. Specific airline have different ways of dealing with issues.
    I see no reason to overcomplicate the title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Deacon Blues

To be honest, if the airline wasn't mentioned, it would have been the first thing asked. OK, the thread title was very brief, but the airline is relevant.

Interesting how Ryanair management don't give a sh**e about their customers, yet their customers rush to defend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭blackbox

Have you got a wheel mouse?

I have sometimes inadvertantly changed the selection in a dropdown menu when intending to scroll down the page.
    :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

no no, just meant how there was alot of 'ryanair bashing' as its been called, on here lately. In any case, wouldn't it make common sense to call/email the airline in question to find out? Not much use taking advice from an internet user hidden behind a username (myself included of course!) and finding yourself in a conundrum the morning of the flight. Who would post on an internet forum BEFORE consulting the airline?! I know who, a troll... Find out what the airline says and if you don't get it sorted, find alternative means of getting help, eg. Boards.

• Advertisement

First time I looked on the website The only Irish number for them I could find a 1570 @1.75 per minute. Found an 0818 number now which is apparently low call.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

The address will have no relevance. So long as the name is correct I don't see a problem. I have never been asked for my address when checking in with FR.

Bond-007 wrote: »
    The address will have no relevance. So long as the name is correct I don't see a problem. I have never been asked for my address when checking in with FR.

Thgis is my feeling now but I have found an unlisted 01 alternative number to the 0818. Will ring closer to the time just to be sure. And apparently I can check in a few days before hand.

Advertisement