Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New swimming pool

Options
  • 16-09-2008 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

Is there any news on when this is open and what the charges or membership fees will be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

kleefarr wrote: »
    Is there any news on when this is open and what the charges or membership fees will be?

where abouts is this???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Scallon Park, Loughboy.
    Well, that's if it's still called Scallon Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

will the other one be closing?

I'm not sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

As far as I know, when the new one opens up in Scanlon Park, the existing pool will be shut down. I've never been in it myself but am led to believe it's overdue an appointment with a wrecking ball.

• Advertisement

Ah yes, Scanlon. I knew there was something that was not right. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭scatty

scanlon park swimming pool is supose to open in november ,can't see it opening on time .A proper CLEAN swimming pool is long overdue in kilkenny on the down side I have heard rumours that the entrance fees will be quite steep i hope they are wrong:(

scatty wrote: »
    scanlon park swimming pool is supose to open in november ,can't see it opening on time .A proper CLEAN swimming pool is long overdue in kilkenny on the down side I have heard rumours that the entrance fees will be quite steep i hope they are wrong:(

I hope those rumours are wrong. What's the point of building a brand new decent swimming pool and then making it inaccessible to most by charging too much to get in. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

I wouldn't want to be in the same water as anyone from loughboy :p:p:p:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Mason Fairbanks

:eek::eek::eek: Loughboy folk are among the cleanest folk in Kilkenny :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement