Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poyet

Options
  • 16-09-2008 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Just been watching footie on Sky Sports and Poyet was asked about the Newcastle job.

He said "Not right now, but I would like to be Newcastle Manager some day"

This will start more rumours and I don't think it will go down with the club.

I don't think it was the right thing to say at this stage of our season and the way it has started.

spurs.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

rocky25 wrote: »
    Just been watching footie on Sky Sports and Poyet was asked about the Newcastle job.

He said "Not right now, but I would like to be Newcastle Manager some day"

Can't understand why he'd say that, other than his mate Wise is DOF up there (but won't be if they are sold) He's never played for them, has no connection with them, and if it's a case of "they're a massive club" well so are Barca, Real, Milan, Inter, Juve, Bayern, United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool etc etc

Silly boy getting involved in any discussion, should be "I have a job to do right now at Spurs, and that is what I am focussed on"

Advertisement