Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy tattoo ink in Dublin?

Options
  • 16-09-2008 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I'm heading to Cuba on Friday and a friend of mine over there is a tattoo artist - after the hurricanes and everything I want to help him out and get him some tattoo ink. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could buy some, ie do any of the tattoo studios sell it on the side and a rough idea of how much a few bottles might cost. Thank you!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

how u plan on getting them over there with the whole liquid rule airports have??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Ebonita

In my checked baggage along with shampoo etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Ebonita wrote: »
    In my checked baggage along with shampoo etc?

As long as its less then 100ml each then its ok.

But thats the bag you bring on the plane! You can bring however much you want in your checked baggage, I do know this I travel fairly frequently. And thanks and everything guys, but not really answering my question here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

dont think ya can just buy it, think ya gotta order it online

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

only ever heard of people ordering it online tbh, unless you know an artist over here and they could order it in for ye or summit...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Ebonita wrote: »
    I'm heading to Cuba on Friday and a friend of mine over there is a tattoo artist - after the hurricanes and everything I want to help him out and get him some tattoo ink. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could buy some, ie do any of the tattoo studios sell it on the side and a rough idea of how much a few bottles might cost. Thank you!!

If he's suffering after the hurricane, then possibly a handful of cash might help him more, so he can then buy whatever he needs instead of tattoo ink which, if he is a tattoo artist, he probably has enough of...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

The guys in art tattoo in templebar sell tattoo machines, so im pretty sure they sell ink also.

They're above cafe irie to the left of central bank.
    Dunno if they will sell it to you but it's worth a try

Thanks Will!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Good luck with it. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement