Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stalker Clear Sky - Help

Options
  • 17-09-2008 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭

Can anyone help me with a problem I'm having ?

I've installed both patches and the travel fix or Stalker, everything is running fine until
    I get mugged by the bandits and have my stuff taken
    . I reloaded a saved game and hid most of my stuff bar a pistol before going, so I lost my money and pistol, killed the bandits and got my pistol back (but no money, wtf ?).

Anyway, my real problem is when you pick up Fangs PDA its gives you co-ordinates to the stash, but for some reason my stash objective has disappeared and it won't show on the map and I don't know where it is ! Can anyone tell me which area to find it in ? And where exactly ?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,322 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Pyr0 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me with a problem I'm having ?

I've installed both patches and the travel fix or Stalker, everything is running fine until
    I get mugged by the bandits and have my stuff taken
    . I reloaded a saved game and hid most of my stuff bar a pistol before going, so I lost my money and pistol, killed the bandits and got my pistol back (but no money, wtf ?).

Anyway, my real problem is when you pick up Fangs PDA its gives you co-ordinates to the stash, but for some reason my stash objective has disappeared and it won't show on the map and I don't know where it is ! Can anyone tell me which area to find it in ? And where exactly ?

It was to the south, along the road, and just off to the right of it, next to some concrete debris.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

In the Garbage area ?

I'm talking about Fangs stash, not my stolen items, just to make it clear.

Advertisement