Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband option help in Holland

Options
  • 17-09-2008 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭

Hi I know this is a strange question,

but my sister is living in holland in a graduate program and can not find an internet provider who require less than a 1 year contract.

does anyone know if a provider exists who has a rolling contract in the netehrlands or even a one month free trial or a usb router like the phone companies here.

she isnt very computer literate and i cant find any answers in english web sites.

thanks for ye're help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

anyone?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I doubt you'll get much help on an Irish Broadband forum regarding Broadband service available in Holland. I'd be surprised if you did anyway.

Cabaal,

Advertisement