Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACM gas shotgun furniture compatibility

Options
  • 17-09-2008 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭

A question to those of you who own an acm mossberg, are they compatible with real furniture?

I'm thinking of getting one and getting some real m500 furniture to go on it, as it is such a popular gun in the US there are a lot of cheap aftermarket bits for it.

So lads, are they compatible with grips and stocks?

I think scope has a real pistol grip on his?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

from what i read a lot of stuff is compatible out of the box or with small modifications, i've seen real heat shield pistol grips/stocks and front hand guards installed on the gas m500

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

KD put a real steel pistol grip on his., :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Ive a real pistol grip and heatshield on mine and ive seen a lot of them with all sorts of retractable/wooden stocks front handles etc on them, so ya their very compatablen;).
    some of the real steel pump handles apparantly need a tiny bit of sanding/modifying at most.

If its wooden furniture your after a new model with wooden furniture is out in HK now although the wood colour is foul looking it could easily be dulled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Ive a real pistol grip and heatshield on mine and ive seen a lot of them with all sorts of retractable/wooden stocks front handles etc on them, so ya their very compatablen;).
    some of the real steel pump handles apparantly need a tiny bit of sanding/modifying at most.

If its wooden furniture your after a new model with wooden furniture is out in HK now although the wood colour is foul looking it could easily be dulled.

speaking of shoyguns i've decided that they have become too common place

i have decided that this should be my next purchase

cqb woods semi only

Glauncher_CAW_REVOLVER_lg2.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

would be class if you got one, a Heavy grenadier would be a cool addition to the team :cool:
    I love those launcers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

pricey but i think the impact on an attacker would be quite funny

and dollars seem quite cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Cool, thanks lads.

Tony, you out there? :P

I want one now, a black one.

Advertisement