Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

K850I OR C902

• 17-09-2008 9:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi All
    Looking to get one of these phones the Sony Ericsson k850i or the C902 any comments of any of these phones are they any good?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Haven't used the K850i but it's been out a good bit so i'd look for something a bit modern..

I have a C902 but I find it slow in the menu and is crap for playing live poker on the phone (all sonys seem bad for this, signal). The buttons are also a bit funny and hard to get used to...
    It has some cool features like auto tagging images with google maps, mostion sensitive games, good camera but the controls are fiddly....that toucscreen part of the phone is a disaster....

If it's just a straight up camera phone your looking for the nokia 6220 might be worth a look if your not a die hard sony fan....The K770i is a very good phone but only had a 3.2mp camera...

If you can hold out a few weeks I think the C905 would be the one to go for.....looks like a brilliant phone...

Advertisement