Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In search of new camping location?

Options
  • 17-09-2008 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm hoping to head out camping this weekend with a few of my buddies.Normally I camp down in a little campsite in Sligo called Ocras.Although I can't fault this place (its amazing) im looking for something a bit more rugged.

Im in search of somewhere thats not a proper campsite,ie some place that I can head out to the woods or a nice secluded beach or river or something like that.Light a little fire,have a few beers,cook a bit of campfire grub,listen to a bit of music an generally have a good time.

I went camping recently in Wicklow to a place a friend recomended.This place wasn't a 'proper' campsite but was full of people.Can't quite remember the name and although I had a great time I'm looking for somewhere a bit more secluded.

I've no problem driving for 2-3 hours to get there.I live in Northside Dublin.

Any help or advice would be brilliant.

Many Thanks,
    Lee.
    Tagged:

Advertisement